What is Drupal?
Drupal is a popular free content management system (CMS). It is used to build everything from personal blogs to enterprise applications. Millions of websites are powered by Drupal, including
Drupal is constantly being improved by the hundreds of thousands of dedicated developers that are part of the Drupal Community.
Who organizes this?
Drupal Camp Chattanooga is organized by an all-volunteer team! We're always looking for help. Our goals for organizing Drupal Camp Chattanooga are
- We want to learn and teach about Drupal and other web technologies
- Provide networking opportunities
- We want to have fun!
The agenda will include full day of presentations, an after-hours party and these session tracks:
- Design, Theming and Usability
- Development & Performance
- Site Building
- Project Management, Sales & Consulting
- Sessions off the Drupal Island
What to Bring:
- Your computer/tablet (and power adapter)
- Pen and paper for notes
- Business cards
- Mobile phone (set to vibrate)
- Money for dinner and drinks afterwards :)
- An unhealthy love for all things Drupal, open source, and web
- Power cord and/or power strips to share!
- A camera or video camera (use the #DCCHA hashtag for social media)